Terms & Conditions
I understand that by submitting this form, I:
1. am available to volunteer at the GABC FALL Gathering in Watkinsville, GA USA on November 1-4, 2018.
2. will be required to work 12-16 hours total for my volunteer requirement. Most shifts are 4 hours long.
3. will be able to attend the GABC Fall Gathering for free* and audit most classes and programs.
4. will be able to dry (no hook-ups) camp for free on-site. Please contact us if you have a questionable vehicle.
5. will be expected to conform to the Georgia Bushcraft code of conduct, which includes a professional appearance and appropriate behavior - no brand bashing or lifestyle criticism; drunk or disorderly conduct will not be tolerated.
5. *** understand that all volunteer and staff applications are subject to criminal background checks. By submitting this application, I give my consent to Georgia Bushcraft to run a background check. Any convictions found may affect the status of my application.
6. will NOT act on behalf of or make decisions for Georgia Bushcraft at any time or in any capacity.
7. will bring clothing that is appropriate for working in ALL kinds of weather. This is an outdoor event and I understand that weather can vary from hot and dry/humid to heavy rain and even snow.