2018 Flintlock Southeast
April 23-27, 2018 | WATKINSVILLE, GA 30677
Volunteer placement is not guaranteed; prior volunteers get priority. We review all submissions, including a background check (see terms and conditions below). We will notify as soon as we can.
Full - LEGAL - Name (First, Middle, Last)
Name you go by (For Badge)
May we contact you at this number via text message? (we will only use this form of communication immediately prior to and during the show)
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
Postal / Zip Code
Antigua and Barbuda
Bosnia and Herzegovina
British Indian Ocean Territory
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Republic of the Congo
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Virgin Islands, British
Virgin Islands, U.S.
Emergency Phone Number
NAME AND RELATION TO EMERGENCY CONTACT
TELL US A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF
A description of the section goes here.
DATE OF BIRTH
CURRENT EMPLOYMENT STATUS:
Not employed, but looking for work
Not employed and not looking for work
Prefer Not to Answer
Facebook / Twitter / Blog / Website
Do you have experience with the following:
Law enforcement / Military
How did you hear about volunteering for the Flintlock Southeast event?
Do you any experience working at large events? If so, please describe the type of event and your responsibilites.
Which of the following applies to you?
I like to work with and help people (attendees).
I can help set up equipment.
I am comfortable lifting heavy (up to 50lbs) items.
I am comfortable working independently.
I am comfortable working in first aid.
Additional information and/or other talents you'd like to share, not listed above. (Examples: Other languages, ability to use heavy equipment, or other skills which may be useful for a large, outdoor event such as ours)
Do you have a First Aid Certification?
(Valid through March 25, 2018)
If Yes, please enter your level of First Aid certification / experience
Please briefly describe any medical limitations.
DAYS AVAILABLE TO WORK:
Note: you must be available AT LEAST four days for consideration. More availability increases your likelihood of selection. *
Sunday April 22, 2018
Monday April 23, 2018
Tuesday April 24, 2018
Wednesday April 25, 2018
Thursday April 26, 2018
Friday April 27, 2018
Saturday April 28, 2018
Sunday April 29, 2018
Terms & Conditions
I understand that by submitting this form, I:
1. am available to volunteer at the Flintlock Southeast in Watkinsville, GA USA on April 23-27, 2018.
2. will be required to work 12-16 hours total for my volunteer requirement. Most shifts are 4 hours long.
3. will be able to attend the event for free* and audit most classes and programs.
4. will be able to dry (no hook-ups) camp for free on-site. Please contact us if you have a questionable vehicle.
5. will be expected to conform to the Georgia Bushcraft code of conduct, which includes a professional appearance and appropriate behavior - no brand bashing or lifestyle criticism; drunk or disorderly conduct will not be tolerated.
5. *** understand that all volunteer and staff applications are subject to criminal background checks. By submitting this application, I give my consent to Georgia Bushcraft to run a background check. Any convictions found may affect the status of my application.
6. will NOT act on behalf of or make decisions for Georgia Bushcraft at any time or in any capacity.
7. will bring clothing that is appropriate for working in ALL kinds of weather. This is an outdoor event and I understand that weather can vary from hot and dry/humid to heavy rain and even snow.
Check below to signify you have read and agree to the above terms.
I have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions
Electronic Signature (please enter full name)
Do Not Fill This Out